Top 5 Custom Cabinet Solutions to Spring Cleaning!Posted:
Spring is finally here, which means it’s time to get started on our spring cleaning routines. We’re dreading it almost as much as we’re looking forward to warmer weather and sunny, Carolina blue days. To ease your spring cleaning routines, we’re ranking some of our favorite custom cabinet solutions for organization in the kitchen! Check out our top 5 custom cabinet designs below, and contact your local Marsh Kitchen & Bath to find out how you can incorporate these kitchen organization features in your own home!
1. Spice Drawers that Spark Joy! This drawer looks like it was taken straight out of an episode of Tidying Up with Marie Kondo, but the photo was shot in the home of a Marsh Kitchen & Bath Charlotte customer—and it wasn’t staged! Our friend Olga of Olga Mohr Photography was pleasantly surprised when she opened this customer’s custom spice drawer. As an avid cook who loves entertaining friends and family, this homeowner’s custom Marsh Kitchen had to be equipped with features that would help keep her work station as organized as a picture-perfect Pinterest inspiration post!
2. Drawers, Drawers, Drawers. We can’t emphasize enough the versatility of deep drawers. (We wrote about them in our 2019 trend forecast, too.) They’re perfect for pots, pans, plates, cups, glasses, and just about everything in your kitchen! Base cabinets play an important role in your kitchen’s overall functionality and can determine how well your kitchen works for you. Deep drawers make it easy to avoid spring cleaning by keeping your cabinets organized year-round.
3. Double-trash Cabinets: A Must. If you’re designing a kitchen with a limited budget for custom cabinets, don’t forgo the double-trash cabinets. With built-in frames to hold trash bins concealed and out of the way, these custom cabinets are a gamechanger. Not only do they keep your kitchen looking neat and tidy, but they’re also one of the easiest ways to keep your trash separate from your recycling. Going green has never been so convenient!
4. Tall Cabinets. Meant to function like a linen closet, this custom tall cabinet is perfect for both kitchen and bath applications. In this kitchen, it functions as a supply closet for items such as brooms, kitchen towels, and cleaning solutions. In a bathroom setting, it would be perfect for storing extra bath towels, linens, and toiletries. We’re guessing this Marsh Kitchen & Bath Greensboro customer will be making good use of her custom closet this season as she starts her spring cleaning routine!
5. Nothing Works Harder Than a Lazy Susan. Lazy Susan, queen of kitchen cabinet function, works hard so we don’t have to. Lazy Susans are a staple for modern kitchen cabinets because they put everything within easy reach. Their unique swivel motion makes them ideal for corner cabinet units that are hard to reach and even harder to organize. These pie-shaped accessories swivel at varying angles, ranging from 90-degree to 360-degree motions, to make sure you can easily access everything in your cabinet.
Make spring cleaning a breeze by incorporating one or more of these cabinet solutions in your new kitchen design. Visit one of our five North Carolina showrooms to get started. With locations in Charlotte, Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, and Winston Salem, we’re happy to serve customers in virtually every corner of the state!